Friday, April 10, 2009

Blew The Doors Off That One



You know, it's strange to see your front doors laying in the grass. But, there they were. Our front doors. In the grass.

Now before you get all concerned, let me put your mind at ease. Ours were in the front yard for a good reason. Those doors had a good 1/4" gap at their feet, making an all too welcoming hole for the awakening wildlife around our property. Sam made plans to remedy that problem while I tried not to freak too much with thoughts of, oh I don't know, SNAKES and things having a clear passageway into my house. So, the doors were in the front yard because (praise God) Sam was replacing the bottom weatherstripping on them. THANK YOU, Babe, THANK YOU!!!



He did a great job - I got on the floor in the entryway and tried to peer through beneath them after they were put back on their hinges. Not a speck of light :) I'm breathing easier tonight, friends.

2 comments:

nanato8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nanato8 said...

Jacci, I bet the neighbors can't wait to see what will happen next! LOL