Tuesday, July 6, 2010

it's that time again





Our church is hosting a vacation Bible school every evening next week. Like last year, I'm the gal in charge of decorations. That means I get to dream up all kinds of fun ways to turn our church into a spaceship on the cheap ;) Things are coming together, but we're in crunch time now. Our entire family was at the church until 10 tonight, and tomorrow night will be more of the same. Thursday night is the official decoration "install" (this is the closest I'll get to the designer/client relationship, ha). It's a lot of work, but it's so fun to see our children getting more and more excited and to begin to see things coming together.

I'm signing out until VBS week is well underway and I'm sure I have all my comets and robots in line. Look for a post later next week!

Thanks so much for continuing to read, guys. I'm always so encouraged by comments :)




1 comment:

Chelsea@ThisFreshFossil said...

Sounds fun! Although lots of hard work, I'm sure. But sometimes those are the best memories afterwards!

~Chelsea