Sunday, October 21, 2012

BIG DADDY Phone Dump!


I knew it had been too long since I last downloaded my iPhone photos. I admit, though, I was a bit surprised that there were over 1100 of them! That took a while.

I'm still thinking a lot about composition these days, and as I looked at my instagrams, I thought - you know, Instagram is a wonderful thing. It forces you to squeeze a story into a 2" square and a caption. I think that's helped me improve my dslr shots. Looking for interesting lines, using the background/foreground, arranging things for a balanced whole... I've been working on composition while only half realizing it!

It's been a crazy fall. Full but full of good things. From this point on, though, it looks like we'll have a little breather before the holidays. So needed.

Here's the fall so far, via Instagram. Enjoy!






















































See? I told you it was a big ol' phone dump.

My instagram feed is private, but if you're interested in following me, just send me an email (jamandsacky@yahoo.com) with a link to a blog or some kind of online presence proving to me that you're not a weirdo with a sketchy plan, and I'll give you my Instagram username :) Easy.

Peace!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love all the rainbows. :)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.